5 D’S TO SUCCESS AND 3 D’S TO FAILURE
By Adeniran Samson Paul
Success and failure in whatever a man does in life is a choice. What makes great success putting the right knowledge into action. Certain laws has no respect to status nor stature. If not obeyed, one is bound to be found where those who were once victim were found. It is easier to predict the future of whatever you find a man doing, be it spiritual or secular. It is always in the mirror of what drives what they do! You are sure to know where such fellow will end.
To succeed in life, make friend with these 4D’s
DESIRE: if success is not part of your desire, don’t expect to succeed. Some people call this kind of desire – hunger, passion, thirst etc. to succeed, you must have it.
DETERMINATION: success don’t just come to everyone as rain does, but only to those who determine “to get water from a flowing stream”. Success will pass you by, if you don’t determine to have it!
DILIGENCE: success is never a luck, don’t be deceived. You’ve got to be diligent, if you would succeed in life.
DARING: many had gone to the grave with great potentials because, they kept mute. Nobody (including you) knows the transformation their vision can have in the life of people or nation until it is expressed. You may not know how the water with you can cool thirst until you give to the thirsty souls. Dare to take the right step at the right time. Never let the light in you grow deem. Dare to dare things, take the first.
DISCIPLINE: One major difference between those who have once tasted success but now nowhere to be found is the ‘D”, called “DISCIPLINE”. Never forget that, the way you obtain it is the way you sustain it. Failure to keep to what bring you up, is a call to what will bring you down. Discipline is a key!
“Until you give yourself to some great cause, you have not really begun to live“
3 D’s of failure
To fail in life, make friend with these 3 D’s. in a short time, you will see their products.
DOUBT: when doubt is becoming a friend on your life journey, it’s a matter of time, the end of that journey is bound to be a failure. Abraham understood this principle so it was recorded concerning him that, “he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief (doubt)…” (Romans 4:20)
DISCOURAGEMENT: It is a poison to great heart and vision. Give it no foot hole.
DESPAIR: This giant had conquered many great mind from accomplishing their goals and dreams. Despair makes your way blunt, and make goals unrealistic. Kill it, if you will succeed.
If any of these 3 D’s is battling with your heart on the course you have chosen to follow, you must not rest until you have totally remove them. So you say like Martin Luther King Jr,
“…if I rest, I rust”
- Always aspire to acquire the desire which you admire, do not retire but re-fire even when people conspire – Anonymous
- If you are not inspire, you will soon expire – David Oyedepo
- Excellent is the greatest deterrent for racism and sexism – David Oyedepo
- Laziness travels so slowly, poverty soon over takes it. – Old saying
- When you are lazy, you work twice – John Mason
- Pray when others are playing, read when others are sleeping and work when others are gazing – Ancient recipe
- Stop looking at where you have been, start looking at where you can be – Mike Murdock
- You don’t need a big head to be a head master – Anonymous
- You are never a failure until you begin to blame somebody else – George Washington
- If you see life as a party, your primary value will be making fun. If you see life as a race, you will value speed and most of time probably in much hurry. If you see life as a marathon, you will value endurance. If you see life as a battle, winning will be very important to you – Rick Warren
- Just a dummy can succeed if he cares to know what it takes – David Oyedepo
- Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also – Jesus Christ
- Success is One percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration – D. K Olukoya
- Success will pass you by, if you don’t determine to have it – Adeniran S. Paul
- The way you obtain it is the way you will sustain it – Anonymous
Answer this question sincerely before you leave this page…
Do you succeed or fail in life?
The choice is yours!
“Like”, “follow” and / or “share” this article if it blesses you..
…cry for the liberation and transformation of lives and destiny of mankind in all the nations of the earth.